Sport has always been a major part of my life, and my identity. I feel strongly that there is nothing as valuable as sport. I have held this claim for years, convinced that the lessons it teaches, experiences it provides, and character it develops are unlike anything one can learn through another activity.
Fortunate enough to have had coaches and mentors play an integral role in my life, it became very important to me to ensure I did the same for others. I am passionate about ensuring that kids are given the opportunity to experience sport in their lives. Coaching is the one way I can ensure I do my part. I believe that working with youth in sport is one of the most satisfying and rewarding things a person can do. Observing how a game, skill development, and engaging in competition moves to inspire a young athlete, not only in the sport of choice but, in life as a whole.
- 2005 – Head Coach – CHAT (Private School) – Varsity Boys Volleyball
- 2006 – Head Coach – CHAT (Private School) – Varsity Boys Volleyball
- 2006/07 – Coach – Toronto Toros 14U Girls Volleyball
- 2007-2012 – Founder & President – Toronto Aces Volleyball Club
- 2007/08 – Head Coach – Toronto Aces 15U Girls
- 2008 – Head Coach – Ontario Volleyball Association (OVA) Athlete Development Program – Region 5A Boys
- 2008/09 – Head Coach – Toronto Aces 16U Girls
- 2009 – Head Coach – Ontario Volleyball Association (OVA) Athlete Development Program – Region 5A Boys
- 2009/10 – Head Coach – Toronto Aces 17U Girls
- 2010 – Head Coach – Ontario Volleyball Association (OVA) Athlete Development Program – Region 5A Boys
- 2010/11 – Head Coach – Toronto Aces 18U Girls
- 2011/12 – Coach – Toronto Aces 17U Boys
- 2012/13 – Head Coach – Interclub 17U/18U Girls
- 2012/13 – Head Coach – Branksome Hall (Private School) – Junior Girls Volleyball
- 2013/15 – Head Coach & Technical Director – St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn (Private School) – Senior Girls Volleyball
- 2016/17 – Head Coach & Technical Director – King’s Christian Collegiate (Private School) – Senior Boys/Girls Volleyball
TORONTO ACES VOLLEYBALL CLUB
Founder & President
The Toronto Aces Volleyball Club was founded 2007, representing the North Toronto area.
Starting with just 3 Girls teams at the time of inception, the club expanded to more Girls teams, the addition of Boys teams, as well as offering House League programming. Further, the club grew from servicing the community of North Toronto, to attracting athletes from areas that reached Mississauga, Richmond Hill, and the Beaches.
The Toronto Aces are proud to have developed athletes that went on to compete at the University level.